Shooting Club Committee Policy
The Committee may:
(a) Make or alter if necessary bylaws and regulations in regard to the use of the range, shooting, handicapping, matches, rifles and ammunition.
(b) Sell or otherwise dispose of the property of the Club.
(c) May pay accounts and incur liabilities on behalf of the Club.
(d) May institute and defend legal proceedings on behalf of the Club,
(e) and may add to its numbers by cooption to the number of not more than three.
1. Any by-laws and regulations made by the Committee under Rule 15 shall be published by being exhibited on the Notice Board of the Club, and shall thereafter have all the force and effect of these rules, but shall be submitted for confirmation at the next Annual General Meeting.
2. The Auditors shall examine the accounts at least once annually with the invoices and vouchers, prior to the Annual General Meeting, and shall append thereto a certificate to the effect that the same are correct and fairly represent the expenditures and receipts of the Club and its assets and liabilities, and they may at any time inspect any book, document, or property of the Club in the possession of any officer or member, and they shall make a report thereon in writing to the Committee.
3. The Committee and officers are hereby indemnified by the Club against any claim or demand in respect of any liability properly and bona fide incurred on behalf of the Club.
4. The Vice-Presidents and Auditors may, if they think proper, attend Committee meetings but may not vote.
5. The financial year of the Club shall terminate on December 31st of each year.
Collins, A. Frederick. Shooting, for Boys,. New York: Moffat, Yard and, 1917. Print.
|Are you aware that Google is offering +1 to Everyone? Share your +1 with Every One of Your Friends by looking for the +1 on websites everywhere!" |
If you liked this site, click
Order Online 24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week, 365 Days a Year