Gutting a Squirrel
How to easily gut a squirrel:
1. Take 1 freshly killed squirrel, and pull some skin up on the back.
2. Push the blade of knife through skin and saw up.
3. You should have a gap in the skin.
4. Take two pairs of needle nose pliers, and attach them to the two pieces of skin.
5. Pull in opposite directions
6. Squirrel should come clean out of skin.
Submitted by Cade Ratliff
|Are you aware that Google is offering +1 to Everyone? Share your +1 with Every One of Your Friends by looking for the +1 on websites everywhere!" |
If you liked this site, click
Order Online 24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week, 365 Days a Year