EVO Ti-Coated - Fine Edge Clam
EVO Titanium-Coated - Fine Edge Clam -
Manufacture ID: 22-41433
The EVO is a lightweight straight-spined clip folder. Designed with a series of seven slanting oval openings in the anodized aluminum handle it's one of the lightest folding knives that Gerber makes. The fine-edge blade is constructed of 440 stainless steel and is coated with titanium nitride for added corrosion resistance. There's a thumb stud for easy one-handed opening and a liner lock and finger guard for an extra measure of safety. It's a modern version of a traditional straight spine knife.
- Overall Length: 7.95"
- Blade Length: 3.43"
- Closed Length: 4.61"
- Weight: 2.8 oz.
- Lock Mechanism: Liner Lock Blade
- Style: Clip Point
- Blade Material: High Carbon Stainless Titanium Nitride coating Blade
- Type: Fine Handle
- Material: Anodized Aluminum
- Opening Style: One-handed opening
- Finger flip opening Titanium nitrade-coated blade Anodized aluminum cut-out handle
|Are you aware that Google is offering +1 to Everyone? Share your +1 with Every One of Your Friends by looking for the +1 on websites everywhere!" |
If you liked this site, click
Order Online 24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week, 365 Days a Year