You will need:
paper towel tube
1. Cut the paper towel tube into sections about 1 inch longer than the length of the charcoal briquet.
2. Cut a down the side of the small tubes you just created.
3. put a briquet inside each section of the tube.
4. wrap the tube with dryer lint. 2-3 layers works well.
5. use the wax paper to wrap these loosely, similiar to a tootsie roll.
6. unroll one end of the wax paper and fill with molten paraffin wax.
7. reroll the end of the fire starter.
8. place on a paper plate and put them into the freezer until dry.
When you need to use one of these firestarter simply tear the paper and light. You can make each section longer and include more briquettes if you wish these are more reliable at getting a fire started but it is not necessary.
Submitted by Carter Dechow
|Are you aware that Google is offering +1 to Everyone? Share your +1 with Every One of Your Friends by looking for the +1 on websites everywhere!" |
If you liked this site, click
Order Online 24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week, 365 Days a Year