Cleaning your shotgun is important to retain tight patterns, as lead builds up quickly in the barrel.
Bronze Bore Brush
Cotton Bore Mop
Silicone Impregnated Cloth
1. Ensure the shotgun is unloaded and remove the barrel from the action.
2. Pass a solvent soaked patch down the bore.
3. Repeatedly pass the bronze bore brush down the barrel until all lead deposits are removed.
4. Pass the cotton bore mop down the barrel to remove any cleaning residue.
5. Reassemble the shotgun.
6. Wipe the entire surface with the silicone impregnated cloth.
|Are you aware that Google is offering +1 to Everyone? Share your +1 with Every One of Your Friends by looking for the +1 on websites everywhere!" |
If you liked this site, click
Order Online 24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week, 365 Days a Year