Appropriate bore brush and cleaning rod
Silicone Impregnated Cloth
1. Ensure the handgun is empty and remove the slide and barrel from the frame.
2. Clean the barrel using a bore brush and solvent soaked patches until a dry (no solvent) patch comes out clean. Always clean from the chamber to the muzzle.
3. With the toothbrush clean along the area where the slide meets the frame.
4. Reassemble the pistol, lightly oil the area where the frame and slide meet.
5. Wipe the entire pistol with the silicone impregnated cloth.
1. Ensure the cylinder is unloaded.
2. Pass a bore brush down the barrel, followed by a solvent soaked patch. Continue until a dry patch comes out clean.
3. With the bore brush clean the cylinder loading holes and remove any built up powder and lead. This is especially critical if you shoot 38 or 44 specials in your magnum gun.
4. With the toothbrush clean the inside of the frame opening, where the cylinder rides. Pay extra attention to the area above the forcing cone.
5. Wipe the revolver down with the silicone impregnated cloth, and lightly oil the cylinder pin and crane.
|Are you aware that Google is offering +1 to Everyone? Share your +1 with Every One of Your Friends by looking for the +1 on websites everywhere!" |
If you liked this site, click
Order Online 24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week, 365 Days a Year