Bore sighting is a relatively easy thing to do. You do not need an expensive kit as long as you can remove the bolt of the firearm and look down the bore. Bore sighting can get you on paper and allow you to save some ammo while sighting in your firearm. Just follow the steps below.
1. Ensure that the firearm is unloaded and pointing in a safe direction. Remove the bolt from the gun.
2. Mount the scope in the rings and tighten.
3. With the gun on a firm rest look through the barrel at a distant object.
4. Carefully look through the scope and adjust the cross hairs to center on the object that the barrel is aligned with. Be careful not to shift the forearm.
5. Once you ensure that the barrel and scope are aligned, set up a target and continue sighting in the firearm, it should at least be "on paper".
|Are you aware that Google is offering +1 to Everyone? Share your +1 with Every One of Your Friends by looking for the +1 on websites everywhere!" |
If you liked this site, click
Order Online 24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week, 365 Days a Year